April has been a crazy crafty month for me with design team commitments and my 100 Day Project all keeping me super busy, not to mention some crafty prep for birthdays and a happy mail swap. There are some products in particular that shone through and got a lot of frequent use!
1. Dew Drop Momento inks, I only ever buy small ink pads because they are space saving (and cute!) but these are my first lot of proper dye inks – previously I have purchased cheap ink pads from The Range but the quality is no where near as good as these. As they’re dye inks this means they actually dye the area they are stamped on, so once you stamp as the colour saturates the paper it deepens in intensity and I love watching the colour develop after you’ve stamped it!
2. The Watercolour Dreams paper pad from Hobby Craft. This paper pad is absolutely beautiful and really great for cutting with your Cricut as the varying tones and colours across a single sheet mean you get a really interesting finish to your cut. I used this paper pad to create some really fun embellishments that I will be sharing in a upcoming post.
3. The 123 punch board by We Are Memory Keepers it makes boxes, bows and envelopes and comes with a bone folder and instructions stuck to the punch board for easy reference. I LOVE this tool so much but I hadn’t used it in ages. I decided to make some bows for a layout and they come out perfect every time, I LOVE how easy it is to use and the awesome results.
4. Maggie Holmes sticker book. I believe most of the stickers in this book relate to the bloom collection which I was a fan of, but I was drawn to this sticker book because I am loving yellow, pink and teal as a combination at the moment and there are tonnes of stickers in these colours throughout the sticker book! There are a variety of sizes and some clear stickers thrown in too! So versatile!
5. Pebbles rolling ‘words’ stamp I ADORE this stamp, you can create any word you like by rolling the letters in to the right position. I like using this to create some words specific to my layouts!
What were you loving through April? Have you used any of my favourites?